Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Blues

So Valentine's Day is coming up and I have no boyfriend. I use to not mind this but now there's this guy I really like and now im getting depressed. I think he knows that I like him in fact im sure because someone  told him. You know how guys are like, "I don't understand girls," well I dont understand boys. If a guy knows that a girl likes him why doesnt he just tell her or even if he doesnt like her at least tell her so shes not always wondering. Im confused at times too sometimes it looks like he likes me other times it looks like hes pitying me. What to do?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay to contact your through your email? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Cailyn
    cailynxxx gmail.com

    ReplyDelete